Funeral CelebrationsHelping you craft your beautiful goodbye
CELEBRATIONS OF LIFE
Express the Genuine Personality and Story of Your Loved One
Honouring a life lived is an important part of the grieving process when there is a death, but you may want support to organize your authentic goodbye.
As a trained celebrant, I have a strength in helping you express the genuine personality and story of your loved one, in a way that is authentic for your family.
“A Celebrant offers an alternative to a service provided by a clergy for families who do not wish to have a traditional funeral.”
What to Expect
- We will have a family meeting to talk with or about your loved one
- We will agree on the logistics (location, timing, style)
- This could include a service at your home, outside, at a funeral home or in the community
- You may choose to have a service within days or a memorial later on
- Together we craft the appropriate ceremony that reflects your wishes and beliefs
- Fees are dependent on the role you want me to play
“To live in this world you must be able to do three things. To love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go.”
– Mary Oliver
Photography via Unsplash
What People are Saying
“… best funeral they’d ever attended.”
“I called Jen to help me arrange a Celebration of Life when my son died. Jen, gently and intuitively, offered suggestions to organize readings, stories and music that reflected his values and free spirit… His friends said it was the “best funeral they’d ever attended.”
Get in Touch
My passion is to create innovative and engaging ways to open up our thinking and talking about what matters to us - in our life and our death.